2010/05/18

Some Running Outings and Big Announcement

Sorry for not writing more often recently. First my mom visited and that slowed down my jogging and my blogging even more. Since my last entry, if my memory serves me well, I have only been jogging twice, and those were all HHH runs.

The first was near Tokyo with the Samurai HHH, and one of my friend was the hare. The course went through some large parks in the Machida area and was very nice. I jogged the whole thing with another friend, Miss Bean, and we spent the trail catching up on events. She was recovering from a bad cold while I had not run in some time due to my aforementioned family trip (and I had not been eating/drinking very healthily, not that I often do)! But that didn't stop us from jogging the about 8k of the course. Following, we had a nice circle in a park, and my legs felt fine the next day for my capoeira lesson.

Then, last Sunday my wife hared a KFMH3 run in Umeda. The course was very interesting as she linked many places we had been to before in an interesting way. The second check really slowed us down, but then that's the purpose. The trail also went to some places we had never been too, including through a under-train-tracks tunnel and a big park by some big apartment complexes. We came back to the start, had some post-trail refreshment. At the circle, I made the big announcement, that my wife is pregnant with our first child.




Rain is called for the next two days, but I am considering going jogging regardless, probably after w*rk tomorrow evening. After all, rain is only an early post-run shower, especially when the mercury is in the 20s, Celsius, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment