2017/06/20

Jogging Haiku #62: Long Job Back

Rivers to my right
Airplanes taking off above
Bats all around me.

(about 11k in 90minutes)

Long jog back from my a worksite in Ikeda. I basically followed the Inagawa all the way back to my place, passing the Itami airport, my favourite tree and shrine guardians. I had to buy a sweet drink near my favourite tree as I was feeling as if my energy levels were going down. I wish I hadn't, but I haven't been exercising much recently, my metabolism isn't there yet. But it did give me the boost to finish strong, something I really hadn't expected considering my current fitness level and the distance. I feel pretty accomplished! Good to be back at it.

Oh yeah, and I was running with a heavier bag than I'm used to recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment