2010/04/08

Congratulations!

Wow! Only my second post, but already I'm congratulating someone. Indeed my friend Simon, the inspiration for this blog, went out for his first jog yesterday. Way to go! He wrote:
I ran... the whole... thing. It was very hard for me. For most of you reading this it would probably be easy, but for me it was pretty (bleep) straining. This is why I hate you. But I hate you with love, so we're good.
I'm not going to lie to you; if, like him, you have not jogged, or worse, exercised much for a long time, the first few times are going to be hard. But then, no one said it would be easy. However, unless you were born with some specific handicap or had a serious injury, anyone can do it, you included.
So get out there and go for your first, second or 1,000th jog, you body and mind will be thankful down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment