2010/06/05

Hurting

I went for a short morning jog last Thursday. My short is 6km. I actually jogged a trail I hadn't done in some time. It's one of my 'training' course that can easily be extended to 10k when I feel or need to. I forgot to have a drink before setting out and I did feel thirsty along he way. But it was not much of an issue and I could finish without struggle.

But starting last Monday and continuing last night Friday, capoeira has been hurting my left leg, just under the left knee. It's not a muscle, I think, and I'm no expert to say what it is, but all the genuflexions we did this week have got my tendon (or whatever it is) hurting. Good news is that pain is weakness leaving the body, and from this minor injury, my legs are going to come out stronger, but it's not a great feeling.

In any case, I'm planning to go for another morning jog tomorrow morning, just because I feel I should. I wouldn't do capoeira tomorrow, but I feel that my shoes need a workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment