2012/02/23

Jogging Haiku 51: Excuses Schmexcuses

I have excuses
All mostly irrelevant,
Time to get moving.

Yesterday I didn't jog. OL, so I ran a little to catch a train, but that doesn't count, it was well below a kilometer. So when I went out this morning, I decided to extend my usual 6k course, and it ended up being 7.5k. Actually, I preferred this course so I might do it again in the future.

As I was thinking of my haiku, It also occurred to me that I could have a second jog today to try and compensate for yesterday's laziness. And so, with my 5 fingers, I jogged from work to Kyobashi station, a distance of 3.5km. I stopped at a park to do a littlecapoeira, and the 'shoes' are fantastic for it.

Durind the jog my right ankle (not tendon) felt tight, and after my left Achilles tendon flare up. I guess it's to be expected in the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment